Say hello to Granola Butter S'mores – the ultimate campfire treat that combines the classic s'mores goodness with the irresistible creaminess of granola butter. Get ready to embark on a mouthwatering adventure like never before!
8 graham crackers
4 tablespoons of Oat Boss Chocolate Fudge Granola Butter
2 chocolate bars, broken into pieces
1. Set Up the Ingredients: Break the graham crackers in half to create 8 squares. Place 4 of these squares on a clean surface, and spread 1 tablespoon of your chosen granola butter evenly onto each of them.
2. Add Chocolate: On top of the granola butter-covered graham crackers, place a generous amount of chocolate chips or chocolate pieces. This is where the gooey goodness begins!
3. Toast the Marshmallows: If you're using a campfire or grill, skewer a marshmallow onto your roasting stick and hold it over the heat source. Rotate it slowly until the marshmallow turns golden brown and starts to get all gooey inside. If you're using an oven, you can place the marshmallows on a baking sheet and broil them until they're toasted.
4. Assemble the S'mores: Once your marshmallow is perfectly toasted, carefully slide it off the stick onto one of the chocolate-covered graham crackers.
5. Top with Another Graham Cracker: Place another graham cracker square on top of the marshmallow to create a sandwich. Press down gently to let the gooey marshmallow and melted chocolate combine with the granola butter.